Thursday 21 July 2011

Rock The Youth

So here's an event you guys might as well be interested in. It's called the 'Rock The Youth'. Catchy name full with the glory and pride of youth, or so I might say. Ah, and yes, I need to remind you first that we, The Music Club, are not involve in this event in any way. I'm just personally promoting it for it seem to be a rather awesome event. That's what I do anyway.


It's going to be held from 10am to 11.30pm on Saturday, July, 23rd at the Kompleks 3K in Subang Jaya, which if you ask me, isn't that much of a request for you to travel if you are studying in TPMC: Supposedly it's 30 minutes away more or less (but if by train... you'd need more time). And free entrance. Yeah, we all love free shows don't we?

I must say they have some pretty good lineup of bands. Lets see, there's Once Upon a Time There Was a Sausage Named Bob, Ben's Bitches, Massacre Conspiracy, Monoloque, and my personal favorite of course, An Honest Mistake. I would love to see these guys live. And if you do too, you should totally come. I don't think anyone should miss this for the love of God. Great bands for free.

Full lineup :


Slot 1 - 1.45pm

Once Upon A Time There Was A Sausage Named Bob
Keladak
The Fridays
Seconds To Collide
Goodbye 20th Century!
Wani Ardy
Orkes Rakyat Tertindas
Instake
Beeha
Couple
Partimelovers

Slot 2- 5.00pm

Maharajah Commision
Harmacy
Ben's Bitches
Society
Massacre Conspiracy
Amirah Ali

Slot 3 - 8.00pm

Akta Angkasa
Space Gambus Experiment
Nik Nazmi
Diandra Arjunaidi
Liyana Fizi
An Honest Mistake
Khottal
Tilu
Monoloque



More info on the Facebook page here.

No comments:

Post a Comment